3/18/16

Plot Twist!

Yo! What's up friends from the interwebs! I've decided to make a couple changes to my blog!  It's still going to be mostly food,  but I'm going to try some other stuff as well.

First things first, I'm going to start posting a regular food/restaurant review every Sunday.  This way I will give you guys frequent post, unlike what I've been doing so far.

Secondly, I'm going to start doing book reviews every now and then.  They won't be very frequent yet, bur I will post them whenever I get a chance.  Sometimes it's good to take a break from the things that you love.  I love food, but I want to do some other things as well!

I'm also debating whether or not I want to start a travel journal.  I don't travel very much, but I could always have other people adding different posts.  I don't have very many extravagant traveling experiences, but I thought it might be fun.

Tell me in the comments what you would like to see me do with this blog.  I think it would be super fun to expand my blog and make it new!  I really appreciate your input and I would like to make these posts interesting for you and the different things you guys are interested in.

Don't forget to leave your ideas in the comments! :)


Photos:



http://www.theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2008/dec/15/sestina-maris-troubadour-arnaut


No comments:

Post a Comment