3/15/16

Melt

Recently I went to see a small play with my mom, her boss, and her boss's friend. It was a really interesting play, and afterward we went to Melt.

At Melt, my mom and I each got a half sandwich and fries to share. We ordered the Cleveland Cheese Steak and the Fried Green Tomato BLT. They both came with a side of fires and a pickle wedge.  They both tasted very good, though the green tomatoes on the BLT were a little sour.  It all depends on how much sourness one can tolerate.  The steak and cheese sandwich was very good.  There weren't enough veggies on the sandwich to give me a lot of flavor action, but it was very good!  The fries were very crispy and warm when I got them.  I'd have to say those have been my favorite fries that I've tried so far.

This was one of the places I've been to get a sandwich! I'd rate this an 8/10.

Feel free to comment your favorite place to get a sandwich!  Also, tell me your favorite place to buy fries in the comments below! :)

     

No comments:

Post a Comment